These Terms & Conditions govern your use of the WyndyMilla Ltd service and website. By visiting the WyndyMilla Ltd website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website (www.wyndymilla.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you.
Product Specifications and Suitability
- Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. WyndyMilla Ltd shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns & Refunds page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all frames and bikes are assembled by a qualified person. WyndyMilla Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage caused by incorrect assembly.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part. WyndyMilla Ltd cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided. Some manufacturer guarantees may be on condition that you use a qualified cycle technician.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all parts within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- WyndyMilla Ltd has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact themob@WyndyMilla.com with your order number.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards or PayPal. Card charges will appear on your statement as “WYNDYMILLA LTD”.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your WyndyMilla Ltd order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail but some expensive, bulky and/or fragile products will be shipped via a courier.
International order will be despatched via Royal Mail or international courier.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply call the office on 01252 782960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within 31 days. A returns authorisation must be obtained by calling 01252 782960 or emailing email@example.com. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging. We cannot accept returns on clothing that has been customised. We will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds. If the original payment was via PayPal we will credit the PayPal account that the order was placed with.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Privacy, Copyright & Disclaimer
We will never sell or pass on your name and address to any other organisation without your consent. Your details are confidential and you will never receive unsolicited mail as a result of ordering from WyndyMilla Ltd.
We expect you to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password for your WyndyMilla Ltd account.
All content included in this site, text and graphics (including copyright), is owned and controlled by WyndyMilla Ltd. In accessing the WyndyMilla Ltd web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these WyndyMilla Ltd pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of WyndyMilla Ltd.
WyndyMilla Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best service possible. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you when you place an order or register on our web site includes:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit card details
This information is already stored on our internal systems and our website simply verifies you as a customer of WyndyMilla Ltd. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer or sell your information. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your enquiry or order
- To send newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested
- To improve the design and content of the WyndyMilla.com website
- To understand the buying behaviour of our registered users
- To perform other general marketing and promotional activities focused on our products and services.
When you place an order we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card’s expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of the status of your request. We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
We have designed our site to protect the information we collect online from unauthorised access. We safeguard your private information by implementing the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedure necessary to protect your privacy. We are committed to protecting your privacy and have security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to and disclosure of your personal information.
Improving Our Service
WyndyMilla Ltd does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. To better tailor our services to our customers’ needs, we use non-identifying and aggregate information to help us make decisions on how to improve WyndyMilla Ltd. We also share this generic information with other interested, reputable partners with whom we have established a formal business relationship. For example, we may tell partners which areas of the site have received the most customer traffic overall, or more specifically, how many customer types have visited certain pages. However, we do not disclose the identifying information of individual customers with partners. We also do not use or share the personally identifiable information submitted to us by any other means without providing our customers the choice to opt-out or otherwise bar such unrelated uses.
Cookies are pieces of information left in the settings of your web browser to identify your computer to a website when you return. Whenever a website welcomes you and tailors data to your specifications, it is reading a cookie left in your browser and identifying information you may have registered during previous visits, such as your viewing preferences.
The above privacy statement may not be applicable in all countries of WyndyMilla Ltd visitors or registered community users, as security policies may vary according to the individual Internet laws in each host country.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these WyndyMilla Ltd web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by WyndyMilla Ltd.
In accessing WyndyMilla Ltd web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these WyndyMilla Ltd pages for any other purpose whatsoever, in any medium, without the prior written permission of WyndyMilla Ltd.
Exceptions & Acknowledgments
Feel free to use small quotes as long as you acknowledge our site and provide a link back to the original source.